What's on it:
1. Process: Comma separated list of unique activity process names.
2. Model: The model the Work Instructions are for.
3. Activities: All the activities included in the Work Instruction Report. Activity descriptions will become hyperlinks to their corresponding work instruction body page if the activity’s MIS box is checked.
4. Times: The time each activity in the report takes to complete.
5. Options: The operations mapped to the activities. They are separated by a comma separated list.
6. Model Matrix: If there is a dot that means that the high level option is mapped to the activity.
7. Base and Max Time: The base time is calculated by summing the times of the activities that are only mapped to models related to the column for which the calculation is being performed (or not mapped to any models or options). The max time is calculated by summing the times of all activities mapped to the models related to the column for which the calculation is being performed (or not mapped to any models). In other words, activities that are mapped to options are not included in the base time, but are included in the max time.
8. Effect of the Non-Compliance: Operation field Effect of the Non-Compliance.
9. Document Release Summary: Prompted to import before running the report.